Friday, November 30, 2007

Snow Storms!



Hoy cow.
The entire Michigan region is under snow storm advisory today and tomorrow.
Then Saturday, and early Sunday we are going to get sleet and ice. Fun stuff. I guess I wouldn't care so much if Michael didn't have to be a t school on Sunday...

I hate driving in snow and ice. It terrifies me.

Looks like maybe he'll have to drive so I can just stay home.

So I posted a couple of new paintings last week and three sold. Awesome.
I wish I could keep up. I'm working on some new pieces right now, and I am also going to do some bigger pieces. I'm not sure the bigger pieces will sell as well. I have to price them a bit higher and I don't think people like spending more than 100 bucks on Etsy. But, we'll see what happens. I have a show at the Fresh Pot in Portland in April, so maybe if they don't sell on Etsy I can put them in that show.

It's Friday. Yay. That means Michael has his one day off a week with me tomorrow. I'm excited.
Chloe is good. We trained her to use a nudge a bell to let us know she needs to go out. She's about 75% there. I think a couple more weeks and she'll have it down. She's a smart muffin.

I took her to visit the Cranbrook painting studios the other night and she just about lost her mind. All the women were like "OMG!!!!" She's soooooo cute!!!" It's good for her to get out though. I'm sure there will be many more visits there.

Okie...back to work and back to browsing the internet. My favorite pastime these days.

1 comment:

Linda O'Neill said...

Hi Michele, I am so thrilled about your Etsy success! Doesn't surprise me a bit though.

Give a big kissie to Chloe for me!