Friday, November 23, 2007

So Much Anxiety

Do you ever just feel so anxious about everything that you feel like your whole body might just implode? That's how I feel today. I feel an anxiety attack coming on. I am so ready for school to start, but I can't get a hold of the head professor guy so I can't sign up for more classes so I have to wait until Monday to call him again, and send him a third e-mail.
I am working on my new paintings for Etsy, but things aren't moving as quickly. I am again waiting for gesso to dry. I am also waiting to find out about these missing bonds that I found are worth some money, but I have to wait 4 months to hear about about them.
I should also be working on learning all my photoshop and Illustrator lessons before I start school so that I can be on top of my game when school starts.
I just don't want to be here. I just really don't want to be here. The whole time that I am in Michigan I am waiting for things to happen and it's making me so anxious. I wish I had my friends to hang with. Just to go shopping with or get a drink or something. I feel like I am stuck. arrrg.
This entry is all over the place, but that is how I am feeling today. I should go find my Rescue Remedy. They should make Rescue Remedy shots...I guess they call that whiskey...

No comments: