Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday


It's Friday.
Hooray!

Ok, so I don't have a regular job so I guess it's not that big of a deal...but Fridays always have such a nice energy to them.

Anyway, I posted two new paintings today, and sold one. That's awesome.

I got a great convo from a woman in Oregon, Janice, sharing some really great websites with me.

www.kristindeluga.com
www.liztran.com

These are two wonderful artists you should check em out :)

Not a whole lot going on today. Chloe got to meet my neighbor Josh's dog, Georgia, today. I think she's a pretty shy puppy when it comes to other dogs. She kinda ran away...
Georgia is a long haired dachshund with crazy coloring and one blue eye and one brown eye.
She has her own myspace : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=55846171

Alright, speaking of Chloe I should post a picture and get home to her...
Mike took this picture. It's a picture of the sculpture just outside the Cranbrook art muesum at night. He took it with our new camera.

No comments: