Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Night

Another Friday night.
Mikey and I are doing some pretty exciting stuff.
Talking about our love for 90's music, listening to Chloe snore, and drinking some beers.

I'm missing home right now. I miss my room mate Jeremy. I miss my friends. I miss the places I use to hang out and all the good places there was to eat. I miss riding my bike. I miss Mt. Tabor. I miss a good cup of coffee and Powell's. *sigh*

We are planning a trip to go home at the end of August. I am excited. I can't wait to feel home again. I'm just worried that I won't want to leave and Michael is going to have to physically pick me up and put me on the plane....

The high today was 19. The high on Monday is going to be 38!! T-shirt and shorts weather! Maybe we can have a BBQ :) yeah.

3 comments:

Janice La Verne said...

On the ride home from our coast house it was snowing at Cape Perpetua! We have about 4 inches of snow on the ground in Eugene. So if you look at things a little out of focus maybe Michigan could look like Oregon? Well, probably not, it's not 19 degrees here... brrr. It must be hard to be so far away. Janice

Angie said...

home misses you too.
it snowed here....not like there, but sorta... :/

Linda O'Neill said...

Woo hoo...what a heat wave you're having! It's in the 50's today here but is going to drop back to the 30's tomorrow. Ick!

I just tagged you for a dog meme so check my blog today. xox!