Friday, January 11, 2008

I Miss Pho




Angie's blog prompted me to write this.

I miss Pho soup. So much. Is there anyway you can mail soup? I think Kim and I tried to figure this out when she discovered Elephant's Tomato Orange soup.

Alas, there is no Pho to be found in the city of Detroit. Actually, we did find some. But it was at the place called The Fly Trap. We didn't end up eating there because it was closed. And it was called The Fly Trap!

Anyway, the painting is going well. Well, I'm just drawing right now, but that is going well. Plus the gallery owner e-mailed me today to tell me that the show was going to be delayed a couple of weeks. Whew! That is a total load off my back. I have six panels that I would have gotten done on time. Plus the ones that are in my Etsy shop now, but I didn't really want to use those. Now I have more time and I can really focus and get some more panels made.

I'll post some pictures of some of them soon.

1 comment:

Angie said...

i didnt get your email....
angimae@gmail.com....

i would send you pho if i could...
which reminds me i still need your address.