Friday, October 17, 2008

Just Another Friday....




Not a lot to say today.

Other than I am really proud of my best friend Kim.
She has been working her ass of the last few years and it's paying off.

She has been going to school full time, working full time, and this last year was the president of the accounting society at San Diego State. This last week she completed 15 hours of interviews, and yesterday got a job offer! She was really worried that she wouldn't be able to get a job, but I knew she would because she is a total rock star! So congrats to you K.Trinks!!
If I lived closer I'd take you out for beers and a basket of tater tots!!

God, I can't imagine what 15 hours of interviews is like...it sounds awful...

Anyway, busy weekend ahead.
Lots of work to do.
Lots of things planned!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Be safe!

2 comments:

K. Trinks said...

aw that is really sweet! thanks :)

i am printing this out so when i come to portland you will still owe me a basket of tater tots and beer!!!

woo-hoo job time, i'm enjoying the satisfaction now before i am sick of working a 55 hour work week. gotta love accounting!
-kuhtrinks

Janice La Verne said...

congrats to your friend K!!!

i'm just thinking how i look forward to reading your blog, and how it helps motivate me and keeps me going art-wise.

and the photos of chloe and her wandering tongue are so funny.

great work! Janice