Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Etsy Shop Live Event


So I think I mentioned at the beginning of the week that Marichelle of Heart Handmade would be doing a special shop live event for Etsy this Thursday....
30 artists, for thirty minutes, tomorrow at 7pm!

I think I did forget to mention that I am one of said artists :) Yay!
There will be a special "secret code" that will be given out during the event too, which will give you 20% off anything in my shop for the rest of the evening. Be sure to get a seat early...I hear these things fill up pretty quickly.

You can find more details here.

Well, I think Spring might be slowly approaching. Finally.
I think my motivation has finally returned. I've been crossing things off my to-do list left and right today! It must be the sun.

Hope everyones Wednesday is going well.

No comments: