Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I've been out enjoying Summer! Finally! 

Useful art #5: The Western Hotel by Edward Kienholz and Nancy Kienholz. One of my favorite pieces at the Portland art Museum.
The past two weeks have been beeyouteeful!! Chloe, Nate and I have been out and about soaking up the warm weather and sunshine. 

On our way to the river.
I've actually been taking 2, yes 2, days off every week. It's pretty great. I've been having a lot of fun.
My birthday was last week and we celebrated by taking a 3 day weekend. We visited the art museum, had a bbq, went to the Clackamas river for a whole day and rode bikes around. It was perfect.

River day with friends.

I would almost go as far to say that I don't want this summer to end. However, the next few days are going to be hot. Like 100+ degree weather hot and we do not have air conditioning. We don't even have an air conditioner.


Birthday Sunset

a cool Fall day sounds pretty good right about now. I'm going to try to focus on the heat and remember it when it's February and I'm chilled to the bone, wishing for a hot Summer day.

Lanterns at McMenamins
I know it might seem like I'm on a permanent vacation, but I have been getting a lot of work done too. I have several commissions in the works and I'm excited to show them to you!

 


Chloe willingly going into the water!




No comments: