Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Let's Go

I started this illustration yesterday.

I'm still working on it, but I feel like it's coming together and will be done soon. I saw this beach wood structure on the beach during our camping trip last month. I loved how it looked and I love it when people create shelters like this on the beach.

Work in progress.
I always ask my self, "Why?", when I see things like this. Why did they feel compelled to put it together? Did they really need the shelter? Maybe they were bored? Maybe they needed a place to spend the night?

Inspiration.
Whatever the reason it is that they built it, I like it.


2 comments:

Madilyn Peiper said...

If I had built that little shelter it would have been for the sole purpose of reliving my childhood, if only for a short time.

Michele Maule said...

I like that answer, Madilyn.