Monday, October 15, 2012

Can you find the rubber chicken?


Can you find the rubber chicken?
Originally uploaded by michele_maule

Well, the rains have come to Portland with a vengeance. I spent the day dodging raindrops, making some collages and hanging out at the veterinarian.

Chloe has had a bump on her face for almost a year. She has had it tested and it's come back negative for cancer. It seems to be getting larger, so I had it tested again today. Still, no sign of cancer. So that's good news. If it does get much larger, we'll have to have it removed, but for now, I'll take it as it is.

She's also been having some skin issues lately. She's been given some special shampoo and some antibiotics, so hopefully that should clear it right up.

I feel relief. I'll take a skin infection over cancer any day.

I started a couple of new paintings today, and I think I'm finished with another. I picked up some extra shifts this week at my day job, but I'm hoping to get some new things posted next week!

Stay tuned! :)

No comments: