Tuesday, March 19, 2013



Sometimes some fresh air and some good music playing in your ear phones are just the medicine that you might need.

I really didn't want to go for my run today, but I made myself go anyway, and I'm so glad I did. It picked me up and helped me get out of a little funk today.

I'm a sucker for over produced, pop music for running. I'm not afraid to admit it. However, I am afraid of playing my iPod on shuffle at parties...

Here's the playlist I've been listening to lately:

Girl on Fire - Alicia Keys
Wake Up - Arcade Fire
Halo - Beyonce
Song 2 - Blur
Spanish Bombs - The Clash
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
Let's Dance - Lady Gaga
How it Ends - Devotchka
Home - Edward Sharpe
Dog Day are Over - Florence and the Machine
Need You Tonight - INXS
Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys
Stronger - Kanye West
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order
Hit it Hard - Peaches
One Step - Yacht
Down Boy - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Sheena is a Punk Rocker - The Ramones
We the Common - Thao and the Get Down Stay Down

I have to say, that Alicia Keys song, "Girl on Fire" really gets me. Especially when I'm on my last mile.

No comments: